Student Leap card Online Registration CompetitionPublished on Monday 20th November 2017
Terms & Conditions for Student Competition (the “Terms and Conditions”)
1. The promoter of this competition is Bus Átha Cliath-Dublin Bus, 59 Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin 1, Ireland (Company Registration No. 119569) (“Dublin Bus”).
2. Employees and contractors of Dublin Bus and their respective agents, representatives and immediate family members are excluded from participating in the competition. For these purposes “immediate family members” include a spouse, partner, child, step child, grandchild, brother, step brother, sister, step sister, parent, step parent or legal guardian.
3. The prize consists of 5 Day and 30 Day Student Rambler tickets.
4. Only applications processed at Dublin Bus are eligible for inclusion in competition.
5. Entries received after the closing date will not be included in the competition. Incomplete entries will not be eligible for the competition. Dublin Bus will not be responsible for any entries that are not received for any reason by the Closing Date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions. Applications from 20th November 2017 to 25th November 2017 inclusive are included in the competition. Only one application per student.
6. Card must be renewed and processed before 30th Nov.
7. Winners will be selected daily and will be notified of selection from 20th November 2017 to 25th November 2017. The winner must confirm receipt of notification before 12pm 27th November 2017. Failure to confirm receipt of notification within the stated time will result in disqualification and another winner being selected.
8. Dublin Bus accepts no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition, including, but not limited to, incomplete, corrupt or incorrect entries or for any malfunctions, errors or viruses in the software that has been designed to maintain entrants’ details, or for any incompatibility with all, or any, hardware and/or software that entrants may use. Dublin Bus does not guarantee that the website will be available at all times or at any specific time. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
9. Details of how to enter this competition form part of these Terms and Conditions.
10. The prize must be taken as offered, is not redeemable and there is no cash or other alternative to the prize. Should the selected winner be unable or unwilling to fulfil these criteria, he or she will forfeit the prize.
11. The prize is non-transferable.
12. The prize may change at any time without notification and is subject to availability.
13. Any expenses incurred by the winner and any person accompanying the winner with regard to travel, and in the general use and/or enjoyment of the prize, are the sole responsibility of the said persons.
14. Dublin Bus reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter or substitute the prize with any items of equal or greater value for any reason and without notification.
15. Dublin Bus does not take responsibility for any delays or difficulties experienced in the supply or use of the prize.
17. Dublin Bus reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control.
18. Dublin Bus reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
19. The competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by Irish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
20. Any disclaimer of liability by Dublin Bus under these Terms and Conditions is enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. Each of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions is severable and if any such provision is held by any court or other competent authority to be illegal, void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the legality, validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected or impaired.